Reckon Accounts Hosted Inventory Integration

Muppi Dean
Muppi Dean Member Posts: 5
edited September 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi. We are a manufacturing business and need an inventory that we would like to integrate with Reckon Accounts Hosted.  What inventory systems do you know that do this?

Comments

• Jason Hollis
    Jason Hollis Alumni Posts: 516 Reckon Staff
    edited September 2020
    Hi Muppi,

Ostendo is the most comprehensive manufacturing / inventory management partner we have, and they integrate with Reckon Accounts Hosted. See https://www.reckon.com/marketplace/add-on/ostendo/ 
  • Jason Hollis
    edited February 2019
    Fishbowl does not integrate with Reckon Accounts Hosted @kevin
  • Muppi Dean
    edited September 2020
    no Fishbowl doesn't integrate with Reckon Accounts Hosted. It does with Quickbooks Online and Reckon Accounts. That is the advice I got from Fishbow. Anything that integrates with Hosted??
  • Muppi Dean
    edited February 2019
    Thank you Jason will check out Ostendo.  I had flagged it to look at but hadn't seen the integration.  Thank you!
  • Jason Hollis
    edited February 2019
    See above Muppi. Cheers. 
  • Jason Hollis
    edited February 2019
    My pleasure. Great group of people at Osteno - if you have any integration questions let us know. 
  • Jason Hollis
    edited February 2019
    100% sure Kevin -  Fishbowl has never has integrated with Reckon Accounts Hosted - only desktop. Kind regards, Jason.
  • Muppi Dean
    edited February 2019
    Have been in touch with Ostendo and will do more online investigations over the coming weeks.  Thank you for the offer of integration questions. No doubt there will be plenty as I delve further.