Electronic Purchase Order Systems that links with Reckon Hosted

Mike_9336004
Mike_9336004 Member Posts: 21
edited March 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Are there any electronic purchase order systems that can integrate directly into Reckon Hosted?  Specifically I'm looking for a mobile app purchase order solution for our staff to be able to generate PO requests in the field which will then flow through to authorisers and into Reckon Hosted.

Comments

• Peta
    Peta Member Posts: 15
    edited March 2019
    I would like to know the same question. As it would be handy for staff in the field to use. Is anyone from Reckon going to reply?
  • cosmic
    cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    yes , we can do it , w have Cosmic inv for RAH , but this we have been playing with the idea , the cost is the issue . no point  building for 2 or 3 users

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

• Mike_9336004
    edited March 2019
    2 or 3 users?
  • cosmic
    edited March 2019
    What I meant was we Need enough users or as subscription based . Right now businesses are not keen on add ons they think Reckon will do it .... one day Add ons are now a days integral part of any good accounting system .Just look at other 2 popular cloud Systems We can do customized work for your PO requirement Or if any other serious users wishes to share the cost We are revising cosmicinv as we have been told RAH API is getting much improved so we can do mobile PO app but only for android.

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Mike_9336004
    edited March 2019
    Well I can only speak for myself but add-on's to RAH for PO and also Time Sheet entry applications would be extremely attractive considering how 'clunky' and 'outdated' RAH standalone functionality is in these spaces.  Maybe with the right marketing and RAH partnership this could be viable - especially considering those other un-named cloud based accounting systems
  • cosmic
    edited March 2019
    YES , we had Time sheet too , for Reckon , and was not possible to get it successfully synced to RAH , and lost money , have a  look at my website:www.cosmicinnovations.com. video page

Right now we are finalising cosmicbills PDF scanning apps  with complex multiple line items  to sync with RAH.  

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Mike_9336004
    edited March 2019
    Well I commend you guys for trying.  We only stay with RAH for its reporting capabilities which I think is a common theme among other users also.  It would just be great if they could allow easier integration with their API for organisations like yourselves so that their users could enjoy the benefits this could provide.