STP - "Failed to Create Subscription"

Sharon_9776959
Sharon_9776959 Member Posts: 5
edited May 2019 in Accounts Hosted
Every time I log in to lodge STP, I can log in, go through all the authentication requirements, it notices the ABN and business name, then get the Failed to Create Subscription - how can I get past this

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2019
    Hi Sharon,

That message means that the ABN is already registered for STP.

Are you logging in to the Reckon Portal with the same account/login credentials that were used initially?

I noticed you've tagged this thread as Reckon Accounts Hosted so just want to check, are you using the same login details for the Reckon Portal as what you use when logging to the Accounts Hosted service?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• pasang kaji sherpa
    pasang kaji sherpa Member Posts: 6
    edited March 2019
    Can we de register the ABN for STP?
  • Rina Cristobal Azurin
    Rina Cristobal Azurin Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2019
    We requested Reckon months ago to do the same, detach the email address (as it was a private one) and transfer to a company official one and Reckon hasn't come up with a solution.  Every time I get a chance to speak to a support staff, they always reply with "the issue has been forwarded to our escalation team and we will contact you later" for weeks now.