Single Touch Payroll for Reckon One WEBINARS! REGISTER NOW!

Rav
Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
edited February 2020 in Reckon One

Hi everyone,

We have a series of webinars coming up that will cover the hot topic of Single Touch Payroll specifically for Reckon One!

The webinars will show you how to use Reckon GovConnect for STP and answer the most common questions around Single Touch Payroll. We'll also provide you all the information you'll need to submit your first STP report to the ATO.

Our webinars will cover the following topics in detail:
  • Signing up for Reckon GovConnect, setting up MFA and your STP entity
  • Key information to prepare your books in Reckon One
  • How to share your Reckon GovConnect entity with other users
  • Where to find your Software ID and how to register it with the ATO
  • Submitting your payroll information to Reckon GovConnect STP
  • Common error messages and solutions
We're holding a number of webinar sessions so you can register for the most convenient time to you. Check out the dates below.
  • Wednesday, April 3, 3:30PM - 4:30PM (AEDT)
  • Wednesday, April 10, 3:30PM - 4:30PM (AEST)
  • Wednesday, May 1, 3:30PM - 4:30PM (AEST)
  • Wednesday, May 15, 3:30PM - 4:30PM (AEST)
  • Wednesday, May 29, 3:30PM - 4:30PM (AEST)

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited February 2020

Hi everyone,
    Just a quick reminder to let you know that the first of our Single Touch Payroll webinars will be starting today. We'd love to see you there. 
    If you're not able to make it we'll have the recording available here to view as soon as possible.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Laren van Rees
    Laren van Rees Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2019
    When will the recording be available please?
  • Michelle_8896693
    Michelle_8896693 Member Posts: 12
    edited May 2019
    I sat through one of these. They said that I would find my Software ID under Company info but it is not there. How do I find it? I saw your instructions, Rav, but I do not have Gov Connect and it is not available in Australia according to the web when I search. Why is it so hard to find? 

• Rav
    edited May 2019
    Hi Michelle,
    I've responded to this on your other thread. Lets keep the conversation on this topic there please.

• Michelle O'Sullivan
    Michelle O'Sullivan Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2019

I have attended a webinar but would like to watch a recording again before I register for STP - are there any recordings available ?
  • Rav
    edited June 2019
    Hi folks,
    A recorded copy of the Reckon One & Single Touch Payroll webinar is below for your viewing -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bfchhzz2Zzc

• Rav
    edited June 2019
    Hi Michelle,
    I've just posted a copy of the recording, check it out below.

Cheers

• Laurel Don Heatley
    Laurel Don Heatley Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    My legal name is too long to fit in the box in company information in Reckon. Therefore it will never match the ato. What can i do
  • Rav
    edited June 2019
    Creating new thread Please reference the new conversation here: My legal name is too long in Reckon for STP. What can I do?