Reckon Personal Plus 2019 - update one ASX company continuew to fail

Neil_10004957
Neil_10004957 Member Posts: 1
COL does not update even though set up as with previous demergers. Have Advantage Plus subscription but has been useless - lengthy wait times and passed back to customer with no resolution - just call us again!  Very disappointed.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hi Neil,
    I just added the COL ticker to Personal Plus 2019 and updated share prices and seemed to work ok for me ie. updated to yesterday's close price (screenshot below)

What is the configuration you have for the security?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• David M
    David M Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Hi Rav,
    I think you have misunderstood the problem.
    I too have one stock that refuses to update. in my case it is Z1P. 
    Again, you will be able to load it on your machine, and it will update automatically - as has happened when I checked with others.
    However, there are a growing number of us that have one stock that refuses to update - for no apparent reason. However, it only occurs when a stock is added. I.e. it does not occur with an existing stock.
    Not sure how you are going to replicate the problem, and think about solving it.
    Regards

• David M
    David M Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Hi Diver Dave
    Great idea.
    Unfortunately it is "ticked off". 
    Whenever i buy a new stock, it always updates.
  • MarkR
    MarkR Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Hi Neil,
    I have a stock which occasionally updates incorrectly. To overcome this I untick it, do the update, then untick all and tick the single stock which then updates correctly. This quirk fixes itself after a week or two.
  • Greig Pereira_7038043
    Greig Pereira_7038043 Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2020
    David M, I have the same problem with Zip Co [Z1P]; no prices are updated for it ever. Only my manual inputs or obviously when trades are completed.
    Also have a problem with WesFarmers [WES]: prices update as normal but are slightly off. This is even more annoying because it actually lists a seemingly plausible price for every day, but they are always wrong by 50c-$1 !!

I will now try MarkR's suggestion for WES & Z1P and hope it works.