Comments

• stephen_10070121
    stephen_10070121 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    Same password have had for 10 years
  • stephen_10070121
    stephen_10070121 Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
     mate  iam talking about the password that is under the user name admin it is only a 3 letter password and i  only have 1 company file
  • IRRIGEAR LOWOOD
    IRRIGEAR LOWOOD Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2019
    Hi Stephen,  We have had the same issue.  For us, we found it was CAPS.  Even though you've got it turned on, Reckon doesn't seem to be recognising it.  One employee found closing the window and re-opening.  The way I got in was by holding Shift key down for each capital letter.  Not sure if this helps you...but I'm sure you know that any help getting in is worth trying.
  • Anita Elliott
    Anita Elliott Member Posts: 7
    edited June 2019
    I can't log in this morning either is there a problem with reckon

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi folks,
    Can I please confirm which browser(s) you're all using when you run into this problem AND does it occur if you use any alternative browsers?

Also, just to establish is this affecting the file admin password only not the Hosted service login?

We're checking into a few things on our end but would be great to have some further info.

Thanks everyone

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• IRRIGEAR LOWOOD
    IRRIGEAR LOWOOD Member Posts: 8
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav,
    We've been using Chrome, and having issues with CAPS.  It only affects the file password.  But once in the file, there is no CAPS either, which is frustrating as we only type in CAPS.
    I've just tried Edge, with no password issue.
    Cheers, Carly.
    Update* Other users have just tried Edge, but are having issues with CAPS, as well as Numlock.  It turns on, but then turns back off a few key strokes later.
  • Anita Elliott
    edited June 2019
    I am using google chrome
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi folks,

Early investigation shows that it looks isolated to Chrome only at this stage and clearing the browser cache will get everything back to normal. So far we've found this problem does not occur on other browsers but are continuing to test. I'd recommend logging out of Hosted and clearing your browser cache and then retry. 

Let me know how you go.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Anita Elliott
    edited June 2019
    Invalid credentials. Check your account name and password.

This is the message that I get

• Rav
    edited June 2019
    Hi Anita,
    If your admin password contains upper case letters/numbers etc, can you please try my suggestion further below of clearing the browser cache and confirm if that helps?

• Anita Elliott
    edited June 2019
    Just tried internet explorer and it won't work in that either

• Anita Elliott
    edited June 2019
    I have closed all tabs and cleared the cache and when I go to launch accounts 2018R2 this is the error that I get. I don't even get the correct page where you log in.
    Invalid credentials. Check your account name and password.