On hold to Accounts Hosted support for 50 mins... is there any other way to set up free desktop Ente

Tracy B
Tracy B Member Posts: 4
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Other than waiting for an eternity for support to answer the phone... is there any other way to set up the free desktop Enterprise licence (I'm a current paid up Accounts Hosted user).  Thank you.

While I'm on hold for nearly an hour already, my customers and staff can't reach me.  Very frustrating.

Couldn't help but chuckle just now at the claim on the Reckon Accounts Hosted website "World-class customer support - Our customers constantly rave about our exceptional support team."

Comments

• Tracy B
    edited June 2019
    Don't get me wrong, when you finally get through the team are always helpful.  It's just the waiting that is far from world-class.  

Outcome - I finally got through after more than an hour on hold, only took a few mins to organise once I spoke with a member of the support team.  And apparently there is no other way to do it other than to speak with them directly.
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Hi Tracy - do you have a relationship with one of Reckons Accredited Partners - you can find one near you on the website https://partnersearch.reckon.com - they usually are able to get through to the AP team fairly quickly and get you an installation key code so you can download the Desktop installation file and install your Enterprise version. Cheers Linda
  • Tracy B
    edited June 2019
    Thanks very much for letting me know Linda, as I wasn't aware of the Partners.
  • GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited June 2019
    I can Help can help if you call me on 0418907140.
    Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com