Keyboard is not working on Reckon

Anne Ryan
Anne Ryan Member Posts: 6
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
When I try to log into Reckon and enter my password, many keys on my keyboard don't appear to be working, but this issue is isolated to Reckon only. 
My keyboard is working perfectly in all other apps, Google, email, word, excel, etc.
I'm using a Macbook Pro, Reckon Hosted, Chrome browser.
Thanks

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2019
    Hi Anne,
    So is this occurring on the login page itself? ie. before launching the Hosted service
    In the first instance, close the browser and try again. Does the same thing occur if you attempt on a different browser as a test?

I've tested on Chrome albeit on a Windows PC just now and seemed to be ok.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Anne Ryan
    edited April 2019
    My login and password are memorized on the login page, so that works fine. It's happening before launching the hosted service. Tried closing browser, tried shutting down the computer and restarting. I've got around it by logging onto another laptop with the same credentials and using chrome then logging onto mine and that bypassed the password! Even within Reckon, it appears that the keyboard is not working properly. My keyboard is working perfectly on other apps, windows, email etc. It has been working fine for weeks/years and this issue started on Monday. Nothing has changed at my end. FRUSTRATING!
  • Hayley Coates
    Hayley Coates Member Posts: 9
    edited April 2019
    I am having the same problem using a macbook pro (with touchbar) in chrome. Half of the alphabet keys do not work in the login box of reckon hosted. It started yesterday afternoon. Yesterday I was able to login using a different (older) macbook pro using Chrome with no issues. 

I am able to get around it by using firefox but this is not ideal as Chrome is my preferred browser.

Hope a solution can be found soon.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi folks,
    Can you let me know which version number of MacOS you're using and the version number of Chrome.
    Have there been any updates eg. OS, app or otherwise recently since the last time it worked successfully?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Hayley Coates
    Hayley Coates Member Posts: 9
    edited April 2019
    Hi,

Both computers I used are using macOS 10.14.3 and Google Chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Google Chrome updated last week (I think) but I have been using Reckon Hosted successfully since.

• Anne Ryan
    edited April 2019
    The Google Chrome version is 73.0.3683.86 and MAC version is Sierra 10.12.6
  • Anne Ryan
    edited April 2019
    It's all working today! Go figure!
  • Han Banan
    Han Banan Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav
    I'm having this issue today....! Yesterday it was working fine though.
    Did anyone find a solution to this? Or a cause of the issue?
  • Han Banan
    Han Banan Member Posts: 14
    edited June 2019
    Update: another employee's hosted program was doing this same thing yesterday - today it is OK though. I've swapped to IE and the problem appears to have vanished. I use Google Chrome, Version 74.0.3729.169 (Official Build) (64-bit)