Hi - I have one iphone and as a bookkeeper (not BAS agent) I have 5 clients who run payroll. Can I

Diane ChaitowDiane Chaitow Member Posts: 2
Hi - I have one iphone and as a bookkeeper (not BAS agent) I have 5 clients who run payroll. Can I set up 5 (with less than 4 employees) clients payroll on my iphone?

I do not use Reckon at this stage for any of my clients. Please advise ASAP.

Comments

• Julia LambJulia Lamb Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2019
    Only BAS and Tax Agents are allowed to lodge STP
  • Timothy E MylneTimothy E Mylne Member Posts: 49
    edited June 21
    Any employer can lodge STP, it is not restricted to Tax Agents or BAS Agents.  The email address is the key login and you will need a different email for each employer.  I do not know if Reckon have internally limited the number of accounts per APP but I have 3 employers under the one APP (be that I am having trouble with lodging for 1 of the 3).  Just have a different email for each employer you wish to lodge for and see where it takes you. Reckon are being very helpful and generous with their free APP for the 1-4 employees situation and are listening to concerns and making software improvements based on comments received. 
    edited June 2019
    Sorry I read the question that the were a contract bookkeeper not an employee ... however as a contract bookkeeper having one email it will be interesting to learn how that will work to lodge for a few different clients
  • Diane ChaitowDiane Chaitow Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    Yes, how can I find out how to lodge 5 different clients using one email address through the Reckon STP app?  Can this be done?  Noting this is a free service from Reckon for STP.
    edited June 2019
    I found this thread that says different email addresses for different businesses
    https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/reckon-stp-mobile-app

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,775 Administrator
    edited June 2019
    Hi Diane
    The free app is designed for single use only, so once the ABN is registered on the app its linked to that particular account's login. You can register multiple ABN's if you wish however they need to have their associated app account and you can switch between them by logging out of the app and signing in with the next accounts login credentials.