Cannot login on app

Henry StevensHenry Stevens Member Posts: 8
edited December 2019 in Single Touch Payroll App
Hi cannot get past your company page in app. Enter ABN, select my company, tells me we are already registered, takes me to sign in page, enter email and password and then app takes me back to your company page.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,799 Administrator
    edited June 2019
    Hi Henry,
    Have you, or anyone else in the business, previously registered your ABN for STP on our GovConnect service in the Reckon Portal?
    If so, you'll need to continue using GovConnect using the existing login rather than the app.

Let me know if this is the case or otherwise.

Cheers

• Henry StevensHenry Stevens Member Posts: 8
    edited December 2019
    Hi Rav, Yes I Had logged into GovConnect on desktop. My company name is there and asks me to Launch Single Touch Payroll. Open this and then asks me to select a Reckon product. Which one do I select. Is there a cost involved? The App is free.
    edited June 2019
    Hi Henry,
    There is no cost involved with using the GovConnect STP service for your Single Touch Payroll reporting.
    When its asking you to select a product its referring to which Reckon accounting software product you use which is where your STP reports will come from.

Do you use any Reckon accounting software for payroll? eg. Reckon Accounts, Reckon Accounts Hosted, Reckon One etc?
    edited June 2019
    No, not using any at moment. That is why I installed app on phone. Is there no way I can use app on phone? If not which Reckon should I use.?
    edited June 2019
    Ok no worries, what I'll need to do is ask our devs to delete the existing account so that you can sign up with the app.

Can I grab the email address you've used to sign up to GovConnect and also, the ABN you've registered with GovConnect for STP.
    edited June 2019
    Email: [email protected] ABN: 87600370072
  • melinamelina Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2019

Hi, I'm having the exact same problem, can you delete my existing account where I can sign in with the app please. My email address is [email protected] and my ABN is 43413866721
  • È´òÈ£ûÈ´òÈ£û Member Posts: 6
    edited June 2019
    Hi, I'm having the exact same problem,can you delete my existing account where I can site in with the app please. My email address is [email protected] and my ABN is 29614603164
    edited June 2019
    Still waiting for “devs” to delete account!!
    edited June 2019

im still waiting as well
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav After I downloaded Reckon STP, I can't log in. I am repeatedly asked for the company name, email address, and password. I have been repeating these requirements. Can you help me with this problem, thank you!
    edited June 2019
    Looks like ATO needs to become aware why Reckon cannot provide STP on App as claimed.
  • Joseph LiJoseph Li Member Posts: 333
    edited June 2019
    I have not encountered problems with logging into Reckon STP App. Now just planning to submit the very first pay run. My worry is about what support can Reckon offer on the free STP App.
    edited June 2019
    Hi Henry,
    I haven't forgotten about your case and I have indeed raised it with the app team to action. I appreciate that its taken some time already and I apologise for that, the teams are currently working through a pretty high number of cases at the moment and there are a number of steps involved in removing accounts etc. Its not a straightforward process at this stage.

I'll seek an update for you.

Melina and ?? - I'll do the same for you as well.
    edited June 2019
    Henry,
    I've just received word that the ABN you registered to the GovConnect service has been deleted along with your existing Portal account.
    This means you are now able to create an account on the STP app and register your ABN to it.

Appreciate your patience.
    Cheers.
    edited June 2019
    Rav,I still can't log in now.Jerry
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav, still can't login Reckon STP, can you help me please.
    edited June 2019
    Hi Jerry,
    When you created your app account you misspelled your email address. Your ABN was then registered to the app account with that incorrect email address.
    I've deleted the ABN registration and the app account.

You can go ahead and create a new account on the app with your existing email address and register the ABN.
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav, Thank you so much.
    edited June 2019
    Thanks Rav, have done.. all working well.
    edited June 2019
    Hi Rav, I am still unable to use the app. Are you able to help, otherwise I need to choose another company to do my STP.
  • Jenny MorrowJenny Morrow Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi, I also cannot get past your company page in app.I select my company, tells me we are already registered, takes me to sign in page, enter email and password and then app takes me back to your company page.
    Jenny
  • Kristina BuddenKristina Budden Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2019
    I am having the same problem
  • Maree GilchristMaree Gilchrist Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2019
    I am having the same problem for Shortland Public School P & C Association.
  • RuthRuth Member Posts: 2
    edited December 2019
    I having the same problem and reset password many times still cannot sign in... now i still cannot lodge STP and cannot get any extension any more....pls help. image