Can't find licence I.D.

Janneia Searle
Janneia Searle Member Posts: 43
edited June 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I can't find my software licence ID in the way suggested by Reckon Help and I need it to register the software for STP. Does anyone have any idea where I can find it? Thanks!

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hi Janneia,
    Check out the link below for information on how to find your Software ID in GovConnect for Single Touch Payroll

Where is my Software ID for GovConnect Single Touch Payroll (STP)?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Janneia Searle
    Janneia Searle Member Posts: 43
    edited June 2019
    Thank you Rav. How do I set up GovConnect? It seems I need to do that first but this id the first I've heard.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Yes that's correct, you'll need to set up the GovConnect service in the Reckon Portal. The GovConnect service is the gateway that you will use to send the STP pay event file from Reckon Accounts Hosted to the ATO.
    There are step by step instructions on how to set up GovConnect in this help article -
    GovConnect - Single Touch Payroll

If you've got some time, I'd also recommend signing up for our STP webinar which will take you through the whole process. Check out the times & dates of our webinars and register here -
    REGISTER NOW! Single Touch Payroll webinars for Reckon Accounts, Reckon Accounts Hosted & Reckon One!

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.