STP app "draft" "history" "lodging"

Gail GreenwoodGail Greenwood Member Posts: 4
edited June 2019 in Single Touch Payroll App
I have STP app on my mobile phone.  I have 2 employees. I put in their YTD figures. Realised I had made some mistakes in the numbers and so put in adjustments.  They were all saved in there as "drafts".  A week later I did the ATO registration of software number.  When I go back into the app I have about 20 items in "all"  "drafts" and "history". 
How do I tell when they are lodged with ATO? Where can I go to delete the drafts? This is such a mess - Help Please :) 

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,111 Administrator
    edited June 2019
    If your pay events are in 'Draft' status, then they are not submitted to the ATO.
    Pay events that have been submitted will show either a Pending, Success or Error status message.

At the moment you cannot delete pay events in Draft status but this is coming to the app soon in a future update.
  • Gail GreenwoodGail Greenwood Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2019
    After 2 hours on phone to Reckon I am advised to try here - they cannot help me :(

edited June 2019
    Hi Rav - so glad you are out there :)  So you are saying start again - put in my YTD in a clear window and try and send somehow?  All of the drafts will just sit there - is that right?

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,111 Administrator
    edited June 2019
    Hi Gail,
    At the time you registered the Software ID from the app with the ATO did you make any submissions at that point? Or are ALL of your pay events in Draft status?

If they are all in draft, then yes you'll need to start from the start essentially, so make any adjustments to the YTD that are required and send through any pay events that are required.
    edited June 2019
    Thanks Rav - where do I look to see what the ATO have on file for these employees?