Reckon Account Premier - 2019/20 tax tables update available yet?

Susan Vallis
Susan Vallis Member Posts: 3
edited July 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Susan,
    I understand that the tax table update will be available next week.

We'll have announcements on the Community and via email to let you know as soon as its ready and available for download.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Susan Vallis
    Susan Vallis Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2019
    Thanks.  It's good to know ahead of time as we book our IT consultants in to come and look after this for us.
  • Tanya_9188937
    Tanya_9188937 Member Posts: 18
    edited June 2019
    Thanks Rav.  Is there any update to your time frame in post above (i.e.specific date this week)? :) 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    All going well, I believe it should later this afternoon. Could be subject to change but I'll have info up as soon as its available.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Carmel Montgomery
    Carmel Montgomery Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, I use Accounts Premier 2019 but haven't received any email links to the new tax tables. May you please point me in the right direction
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Sure thing Carmel, check out all the info for the 2019 tax table update and download links as well on this post -
    Reckon Accounts 2019 Tax Update is available!

• Ruth Genever
    Ruth Genever Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, I am wanting to download the 2019 tax tables for Premier Edition 2018. Asking me for a pin? Can you please assist me.

Ruth
  • Tanya_9188937
    Tanya_9188937 Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, I would also like to know the answer to Ruth's question.  My tax tables say Version 1920282 with a revision date of 1/7/19 - are they current or is it still necessary to download via the link with pin?  Thanks in advance Tanya