Payroll Premier 2018/19 final pay processing

2»

Comments

• Kali
    Kali Member Posts: 341 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Peta, that's frustrating - i feel your pain!

Is this when you're attempting the STP lodgement or printing/emailing payment summaries?

I did read on here somewhere there was a "bug" in the system where you had to delete any pays that were processed through the year with a nil payment.
  • Peta Lane_9173307
    Peta Lane_9173307 Member Posts: 7
    edited July 2019
    its when i am trying to do the STP lodgement.
  • Kali
    edited July 2019
    Yep, i think there's a bug i read. Try searching in the top for another similar post. It didn't happen for me; however, something about deleting nil pays.

Good luck!
  • davis lighting
    davis lighting Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    what do they mean by invalid product key?? I cannot lodge the final end of year 
  • Kali
    edited July 2019
    Hi,

Surprise surprise this is another bug.

You need to open the file in notepad and right up the top change where it says 'v2' to 'v1'. Save and upload the new file and it should work.
  • davis lighting
    edited July 2019
    thank you, you are amazing. One more problem two of my terminated people don't show on the final pay. One just has super contribution but no gross

• davis lighting
    edited July 2019
    the other is not on it at all

• Kali
    edited July 2019
    On the EOY STP report?
  • davis lighting
    edited July 2019
    yes
  • davis lighting
    edited July 2019
    should I ring ATO

• Kali
    edited July 2019
    Hmm.. not sure on that one sorry. Wouldn't be an ATO thing though if they're not appearing on your Reckon report.
  • Sharon Cowley
    Sharon Cowley Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2019
    Thank you Kali for these easy instructions . I was successful submitting the EOFY final !! Yay !! Appreciate it . I think you make a great reckon payroll support person !!
    Now for my next company - I hope this one is successful too . I will also be watching and ready about the next fix.

Sharon :)
  • Kali
    edited July 2019
    Haha... i have just been using the software a long time and know how frustrating it can be when the software doesn't do what you want it to do or the lack of support sometimes! Good luck with the next Company! 
  • Catherine moxon
    Catherine moxon Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2019
    Hi guys, I've been using STP for a few months, but since i'm under the 19 employees I choose to end financial year the old way, and uploaded the EMPDUPE file to the ATO. 
    Do you think i still need hit the end of financial year button in the STP section to finalise the year, or will the new run just start from zero again?
    I can't upload anything more to the ATO, as it will duplicate the figures. 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Catherine,
    If you've already lodged the EMPDUPE to the ATO, DO NOT use the Finalise Year option for STP. Doing so will double up what the ATO receives.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Catherine moxon
    Catherine moxon Member Posts: 39
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, Thank you, this is what i understood too. So when i export the new payrun for this FY, the amounts should only be what I paid today? 
  • davis lighting
    edited July 2019
    I have restored my 2018/2019  and then hit rebuild data then saved a new back up file then loaded the new 2019/2020 but it still did not fix the 2 employee problems I had one did not exist on the end of year and the other only had a super amount. I was told this morning that it would fix my problem as there was a bug. It did not fix anything it is still the same

• Libby
    Libby Member Posts: 70 ✭✭
    edited July 2019

Hi Rav I have 2 companies with employees. 2019/20 PP update has been loaded. One company I was able to upload the last pay for 2018/19 so all good ready for the new year.
    The other company I uploaded the final pay week 26/6/19. Status is "pending".
    I have called the ATO and still waiting for a call back. I was told 48 hours that was on Monday. Still no call back. Surprise, surprise!!
    I had no problems with this companies STP File throughout the year.
    Today is payday. So not sure what to do now.
    Can I re-load that pay or do a replacement of the 26/6/19 STP file. Maybe that will work? Then I can upload the final pay event file?
    I am running out of time.
    HELP!

• Deborah Warland
    Deborah Warland Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Has the Year End Funalisation function to bring in ALL employees been resolved and if so how do I access it
  • davis lighting
    edited July 2019
    does anyone know if it is possible to have two people doing the pays, with one ABN number, My Financial controller pays the senior management and I pay all the other people, he wants to register his own STP how do we to about this with one ABN???
  • Julie_9923137
    Julie_9923137 Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2019
    I have already processed as final pay, and now I have several terminated employees complaining that their Payment Summary is not Tax Ready.  Where is this patch I need it NOW!   why was it not sent to everyone??????