STP Gov connect uploading

Julie Davies_10116292
Julie Davies_10116292 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2020 in Payroll Premier
Hi Everyone, Can someone help me? I am using govconnect for the first time, I have got into the screen to upload my STP file from my computer into Govconnect, I have selected my file and pressed upload. It then comes up at the top of the screen in green "Success" but nothing comes up in the bottom half of the screen for me to export? Why? has it worked?

Comments

• Helen Bowers
    Helen Bowers Member Posts: 97
    edited July 2019
    Hi Julie. Try selecting "Add your Data" in the Payroll Premier box. That is how you see all your uploaded files.
  • Rebecca_7630369
    Rebecca_7630369 Member Posts: 52 ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Hi Helen and Julie,

I'm having the exact same problem this morning.

I've checked all the fields are the same and they are. Also Helen, you suggested to try "Add your Data" but unfortunately, I've tried and it doesn't work.

Julie did you get your question resolved? If so, how?

Regards

Rebecca

• Julie Davies_10116292
    Julie Davies_10116292 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2019

Hi Rebecca, I did actually work mine out, I thought I was using premier? but I added a product and selected the reckon desktop I think it was. Once I added this up came all of the STP that I had uploaded. I hope this helps.
    Thanks
    Julie Davies
    and thankyou Helen for your suggestion it helped!!
  • Rebecca_7630369
    edited November 2019
    I'll check with the boss the finer details of what he uploaded onto our computers. Thanks heaps

• Christine Ballin
    Christine Ballin Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rebecca / Julie and Helen , I have premier when i hit upload it shows my file , when i load it nothing else happens, on the top of the page it has success. it does't show the list of employees to submit
  • Len Corbett
    Len Corbett Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2020
    Same issue here with Premier. Surely if it has been live since 2018 these issues would not be occurring still. Is it an overload issue on the Reckon portal with so many transactions now happening? RAV?
  • Rebecca_7630369
    edited November 2019
    I'm on hold to Reckon, hopefully I'll get an answer. I'll update you.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi guys,
    When you say you're using 'Premier', are you using Payroll Premier OR Reckon Accounts Business: Premier edition?

They are two very different products and you need to ensure you have selected the right option in GovConnect so the upload can be accepted.
    Payroll Premier > Select Payroll Premier in GovConnect
    Reckon Accounts Business: Premier edition > Select Reckon Accounts Desktop in GovConnect

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Christine Ballin
    edited July 2019
    Payroll Premier
  • Rebecca_7630369
    edited November 2019
    Payroll Premier
  • Rebecca_7630369
    edited November 2019
    Reckon Accounts Premier 2019
  • Christine Ballin
    edited July 2019
    Same here
  • Rebecca_7630369
    edited November 2019
    Once on the Reckon Portal I can only choose Payroll Premier to upload
  • Rebecca_7630369
    edited November 2019
    I'm still on hold. They said a 10min wait, it's been over 1hr. But I'm sure they're very busy
  • Rebecca_7630369
    edited November 2019
    So just spoke with Reckon, if it say 'success' at the top of the page, then it has gone straight through to the ATO. 

So I asked "how do I see the file which has been sent if it's not coming up on the Reckon Portal?" He said to go to the ATO Portal and you should be able to find it there. 

He gave me a website address: am.ato.gov.au 

The page is Access Manager, so I guess I'm now going to try and access this page and see if it's been sent through. 

I have no idea why it's not showing on the Reckon Portal. 

I'll keep you posted. 
  • Len Corbett
    Len Corbett Member Posts: 11
    edited April 2020
    I checked and we are using Reckon Accounts Premier Edition. So when I added that product my submissions showed. Add the Reckon Accounts Desktop as a product and they should appear.

• Rebecca_7630369
    edited November 2019
    I have no idea. Sorry. It looks like I've gone to MyGov and can log into my own personal account. I guess I'll just try again next week and hope for the best.
  • Helen Bowers
    edited July 2019
    The ATO page is the Business page not your own MyGov page.
  • Christine Ballin
    edited November 2019
    I just added Reckon Accounts desktop and all my employees appeared. And it worked
  • Helen Bowers
    edited July 2019
    Whooooo!
  • Rebecca_7630369
    edited July 2019
    Christine, Where did you get Desktop from? Where did you install it?
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    Rebecca, I think you first need to make sure what product you are processing your pays with.  Above you mentioned Payroll Premier and then you mentioned Reckon Accounts Premier.  Which once are you actually using?  Then in Reckon GovConnect STP Portal you need to make sure you have created the correct tile for the correct product.
  • Christine Ballin
    edited July 2019
    Rebecca  it's in the screen where you upload your employees. Where is has add products at the top of the screen. The only thing how I have submitted my employees and it has come up all in pending, I'm not sure how long it take to be all submitted.
  • Helen Bowers
    edited July 2019
    Often when it states Pending if you click on the Details to check the status you may see Success. That means the ATO has dealt with it. Select the Back arrow up on the bar to the left and the Pending will have gone.
  • Christine Ballin
    edited July 2019
    Thank you that did it 
  • Rebecca_7630369
    edited July 2019
    Hi Robyn, On the receipt from Reckon it says "Reckon Accounts Premier 2019".
    Perhaps I've downloaded to wrong portal information???

• Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    Yes you have.  You need to create a new Reckon GovConnect tile for Reckon Accounts Desktop.  Payroll Premier is a different Reckon product.  This shoudl resolve your issues.
  • Rebecca_7630369
    edited July 2019
    Ok, thanks, I'll look into it.
  • Rebecca_7630369
    edited July 2019
    Yeah, Thanks soooo much for all your help. :-)
  • Trish Baddeley
    Trish Baddeley Member Posts: 8
    edited July 2019
    Thank you Robyn Kelly........I had set up Payroll Premier not realising it is a different product to Reckon Accounts Premier. I have followed your instructions, set up Reckon Accounts Desktop and finally had "Success". Keep up the great work!!