Printing error since 2019 upgrade

Lynne_8946547
Lynne_8946547 Member Posts: 93 ✭✭
edited July 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)

Since upgrading to the 2019 version of Reckon yesterday I have been getting error messages when trying to print reports/payslips, emailing payslips, and even when I created the ABA file for the bank (2nd photo).

If I click on the OK button the message doesn't go away.  I have to click on it about 4 times before it goes away and then whatever I am printing prints or emails.  The ABA file also created ok too.

I am printing fine from my computer in every other program.  It's just Reckon and it seems to be since the upgrade.

Help please.

Lynne

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi Lynne,
    There's a Knowledgebase article in relation to this error message which should help.
    Essentially speaking, its basically around the file name containing invalid/special characters. Check out the article here -
    Failed to load auregfind error in Reckon Accounts

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Lynne_8946547
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav,

I'm trying to do Workaround 2 on this article, but I don't appear to have the file path C:\ProgramData

Is it hidden because of permissions?  How do I unhide it?

Regards

Lynne

• Suzanne Smith
    Suzanne Smith Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav... we have the same error message when printing as Lynne....

The file you specified cannot be opened.............

Have checked the company names etc...permissions are set to "Full"

Ta...  Sue

• Lynne_8946547
    edited July 2019
    Hi Sue, I had to search for the QBPRINT.QBP file in my c:/ drive, then went through and changed all the security permissions on all of the ones that appeared to Full Control.

I am now able to print without all the error messages.  Hopefully I've fixed the problem.

Lynne
  • Suzanne Smith
    Suzanne Smith Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    Thanks Lynne...