Reckon Premier 2019 unable to email payslips

Rebecca_10130461
Rebecca_10130461 Member Posts: 3
edited July 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi.  I've recently enabled STP for the first time and updated to Accounts Premier 2019.  I am no longer able to email payslips.  After I have select the payslips and click OK, they no longer appear in the SELECT FORMS TO SEND screen. Below is a screenshot of the send screen.  Can someone please assist.  Thanks.   image 

Comments

• Ray_10130446
    Ray_10130446 Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2020
    Rebecca, I have just installed the same program, And I don't have a direct answer, but As a work around try going "File-Send Forms". This might get your emails out until a better solution is found.
  • glendaveale
    glendaveale Member Posts: 176 ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Also try running as administrator, I found this fixed my issues in Reckon desktop.
  • Ray_10130446
    Ray_10130446 Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    Rebecca, I have found you can go to Employees- Employee Centre, Click on the employees name, then go to the "Print Tab" and select "Email Pay Slips".
    This adds the payslips to "Forms to be emailed window"...At least it does on my program.
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Also, check that you have the correct bank selected i.e. the one from which the payments were actually made.
    John L G
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    This blank screen appears when there is a corrupt email in the system - go here for a solution..https://community.reckon.com/reckon/topics/i-cant-send-payment-summaries-or-pay-slips-i-choose-forms...
  • Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Corrupt emails are only an issue with payment summaries and if there are emails in the list.  This list is black therefore no email corrupt or not to delete.