Hi,I can't delete my reckon stp account and revoke my ABN. I want to use my ABN in different account

EMILY_10131567
EMILY_10131567 Member Posts: 7
edited October 2019 in Reckon One
Hi,I can't delete my reckon stp account and revoke my ABN. I want to use my ABN in different account in reckon one. But I am unable to remove my old account of reckon stp app, as my ABN is linked to the old one. 

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Hi Emily,
    Can you let me know the ABN you've registered.
    Also, can you confirm if the email address you've used on the app is the same email address registered to this Community account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Ray_10130446
    Ray_10130446 Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    Hi Emily,
    I reallocated my Reckon Software Registration, ABN from one Reckon application (iPhone App) to my Desktop Software by ringing the ATO.
    I hope this helps your situation.
  • EMILY_10131567
    edited July 2019
    Hi Ray,

Thanks for you reply, but my desktop reckon one is registered in my different email address( which I prefer to use it now), I just couldn't register my ABN to this new account now, as it is linked to the old email address in reckon stp, which it just formed a software ID, but no data in that and not reported to ATO yet.

Is that easier to just remove my old account and revoke my ABN from moblie app, so that I can use it in my new email address in RECKON ONE?

The old one (mobiel app) is not even registered in ATO yet.
    Thanks.
  • EMILY_10131567
    edited July 2019
    Hi Ray,

My ABN is 68618743703, and currently linked to my account harry.chandi1984@gmail.com in reckon stp. It has never been registered with ATO yet,  I want to cancel this account and revoke my ANB. 

I have already set up my desktop RECKON ONE use the same account registered in this community account preetoz@gmail.com, and hope to use my ABN in this account.

I also emailed this issue to reckon cloud and has got reply yet, thanks for you help.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2019
    Hi 
    I've deleted the ABN from the STP app and also deactivated the GovConnect service from the previous account.

You can now register the ABN in the GovConnect service under your correct Reckon Portal account.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• EMILY_10131567
    edited July 2019
    Hi Ray,
    Thanks a lot for your help, I have now registered my ABN in the Govconnect successfully and informed ATO my software ID. But the last step after I submit the payroll, the status keeps showing PENDING.

Just wondering if there is any error. Looking forward to your reply, thanks.

• Ray_10130446
    Ray_10130446 Member Posts: 13
    edited August 2019
    I have done exactly the same.
    Mine was marked as pending, I didn't worry about it as I have bigger Reckon Software issues that I or Reckon cannot resolve.
    After about 5 days the ATO sent me an email congratulating me on my first STP lodgement and then I saw the "Pending" status had changed.
    I do note that the ATO can receive the lodgement, add it to the Employees MyGov account while the Reckon Portal still shows Pending.
    I think it is an issue with the speed the Reckon Portal updates, or perhaps a feed back from ATO issue.
    Overall, I don't think you should worry.
    If things aren't right, I'm sure the ATO will let you know.
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi Emily & Ray.
    When your pay events have gone into Pending status and you've given it a bit of time for the ATO to process it (can be up to 3 days) be sure to click on the 'Detail' link to view the latest response message. The status message will also update based on the response ie. Success/Error etc.
    There's more info here on how the status messages work in GovConnect -
    STP submission status messages in GovConnect

• EMILY_10131567
    edited August 2019
    Hi Ray,

Thanks for your help, I have been trying for few weeks now, it still showing pending but I guess that's how it is, as I got confirmation from ATO after I did the first payment.

Also one more thing, can you please delete my old account under harry.chandi1984@gmail.com, as I linked my card with this account when I initially tried to set up my account , after that I tried to inactivate this account. But now I got a email from reckon saying 1 month free trial almost finish under this account of harry,chandi1984@gmail.com, so I am not sure if it is still active or no.

As I am using reckon under current account preetoz@gmail.com, so I only want to pay for one account. thanks.

• s4161441 .
    s4161441 . Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    Hi Rav, I have the same problem and could you please do me a favour and remove the ABN 59628661745 link with my email nikiterminator@hotmail.com