Dont Trust Your Financials To Reckon Premier Accounts 2019

Ray_10130446
Ray_10130446 Member Posts: 13
edited October 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I reported an issue with Reckon Accounts Premier 2019 Crashing after BackUp with the error message
"LVL-Error-Returning NULL QBWininstance Handle.QBWINDLL.c (255)."
I posted on this forum.
Reckon have not got back to me after several days and the community answers are not relevant to my issue.
How can any business trust their financials to a program that crashes repeatedly and Reckon have no solution or support for the user.
I bought Reckon Accounts Premier 2019 with a support package thinking it would be cheaper than Xero for multiple companies.
DO NOT RISK YOUR COMPANY FINANCIALS ON RECKON
I will be keeping my Companies with multiple Employees on Xero.
A more expensive option, but a better option in the long run.

Comments

• Rozep
    Rozep Member Posts: 20
    edited July 2019
    Wow!!
    I have been using Reckon for around 10 years and have never experienced that issue. I also use Reckon Accounts Premier. I a a BAS Agent and use my program for all my clients. As mentioned by you it is a much cheaper option not to mention more user friendly. All accounting programs have their issues trust me, I go to monthly meetings where all the other BAS Agents complain about the issues they have with their programs. Maybe you should give it another go??
  • Ray_10130446
    edited July 2019
    Rozep,
    I too have used Quickbooks since Noah was a Child and then MYOB when they had their disastrous  program rewrite and since 2015 Reckon Premier Accounts Contractors edition.
    Its just this upgrade to Reckon Premier Accounts 2019 that this issue has arisen.
    The accountant that supplied the program says its a Reckon problem not a data or accounting issue.
    I have a current Reckon Support subscription.
    But they do not answer.,
    I have been ripped of by Reckon and abandon.
    I think it stinks that Reckon should charge me money and then outsource any problem solving to its Customers in this way.

Thanks for you words of support anyway.
    Cheers
  • Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    So you've had one issue in all this time and you've brought out the world's tiniest violin? I've been using them for a fair while too and if I've had a problem with the software, I call their technical support team. Give it a try, you might be surprised.. it's what they're there for.
  • Rozep
    edited July 2019
    Ray, do you have an email I can contact you?
  • Ray_10130446
    edited October 2019
    raylecservices@gmail.com
  • Ray_10130446
    edited July 2019
    Eric, Thanks for that, I emailed Reckon Support and got no reply, before going to the forum. I cannot find a phone number for their Support. Do you have a contact number for Reckon Support? Cheers Ray
  • Eric Murphy
    Eric Murphy Member Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
  • Rozep
    edited July 2019
    I have sent you an email.
This discussion has been closed.