Reckon Hosted software ID is not the same as GovConnet software ID

Shahin Rezaei
Shahin Rezaei Member Posts: 1
edited July 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I have issues with uploading STP to the ATO . I thought I better communicate this issues when I am waiting to speak to a technical officer (it is about 1 hour waiting ). The error that I get is "Invalid Company information provided..." When I checked the information, the software ID in Reckon Hosted is different from the GovConnect software ID. How can I change the ID in Reckon Hosted to match the GovConnect .

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    Hi Shahin,
    The Software ID that you need to register with the ATO is found in the GovConnect STP application under the Company & Advisers section.

There's more info here -
    Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's

In regard to your error, I'd also recommend taking a look at this info -
    “Invalid Company Information error” in Govconnect STP when submitting pays from Reckon Accounts

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Our Family Health Care
    Our Family Health Care Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2018
    Hi, 

Can you please actually answer this - I have a similar issue as the software ID is different on the portal and on Hosted, and I have no way of changing either to match the other. I followed the correct steps for the STP set up so I'm not sure how this could have happened. 

Cheers
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited July 2018
    For Single Touch Payroll purposes you only need the Software ID from Reckon GovConnect STP after setting it up in the Reckon Portal.

Check out these two posts for all the info on getting this set up -

Where is my Software ID for GovConnect Single Touch Payroll (STP)?

Single Touch Payroll - AUSkey and Software ID FAQ's

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Crown Connections Australia
    Crown Connections Australia Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav

I am on the phone to the ATO. Is the software ID from RA Premier the same for RA Hosted?

My STP stopped uploading when I shifted to Hosted...

Any help appreciated
  • Rav
    edited July 2019
    Hi there,
    You won't have to worry about the Software ID (provided that its already been registered).
    There's only one small change you need to make in your STP entity to account for the change and that is selecting Hosted as your product in the STP entity itself.

When you're logged in and inside your STP entity in GovConnect, you'll see an option that says 'Add Product'. Select Reckon Accounts Hosted, this will add another option in your STP entity which you'll use for your submissions now that they're coming from Hosted. I'll add a screenshot below from mine but the only difference is, I have all four products selected whereas you just need to add Hosted.

When you're uploading your pay event file, make sure you select the Hosted option and then hit the 'Upload' button.

• Crown Connections Australia
    Crown Connections Australia Member Posts: 10
    edited July 2019
    Hi, I had added the new product (RA Hosted) whilst waiting for a reply and while on the phone to the ATO.

Seems to be working again now, the ATO can see the file.

Thanks for the prompt reply though