ATO Error message - AddressDetailsPostal

Gracie Seah
Gracie Seah Member Posts: 4
edited February 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hello, I did my first payrun for the year 2 weeks ago. and left the lodged reports at Pending stage.  Did not think much about it until I tried to lodge this week's pay run and saw an error message from ATO for the payrun lodged 2 weeks ago.  This is what it said

ATO Messages

The following error messages have been returned from the ATO and need to be reviewed. You may need to make changed in your accounting product before submitting again.

Error message

Would appreciate advice on how to correct the error please. Thank you!

Comments

• Cathy Branson
    Cathy Branson Member Posts: 5
    edited February 2020
    Check that your address details on the company information screen in Reckon are an exact match including capital letters for what is on abn lookup.
  • Gracie Seah
    edited July 2019
    Many thanks Cathy for your advice.  I will try and let you know the outcome.
  • Gracie Seah
    edited July 2019
    HI Cathy - did as you advised and it went through.  Thanks for your help.  Have to keep in mind that all info must match exactly with ATO database. Great Advice!
  • Sasha23
    Sasha23 Member Posts: 59
    edited July 2019
    Hi Gracie did you resubmit that pay that had the error
  • Gracie Seah
    edited July 2019
    Yes Marissa, I went back to Reckon to fix up the company information to match ATO's database and then I processed STP again to get the new STP lodgement file and lodged the payruns that were rejected earlier.