Submission error with STP

li Heli He Member Posts: 13
edited August 29 in Single Touch Payroll App
Hi I wonder if anyone could help me to fix the following issue? I’m using the Reckon STP App only three weeks ago. I have submitted two weeks of the pay run for the same employee and it came back as error therefore I check everything and submitted couples of time but still the same error message. The other employees I submitted in separate pay run was all successfully. How can I fix the issue. The following message always come up when I try to adjust the pay run:image

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 10,925 Administrator
    edited August 29
    Hi there,
    The error message shows a value of 263.483 being entered in the Super field which is incorrect as its a value more than 2 decimal places. Can you please review the figures you've input and correct where required and try again.

Cheers
  • li Heli He Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    Hi Rav, I have checked and submitted many times, but still the same message come back. It Is happening to the same employee, the other employees have all been successfully submitted. Please advice?
  • li Heli He Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2019
    I’m thinking is there anyway I can delete that employee and then add her on again? Or even delete the whole app and start new again??? Is it possible???