I can see Superannuation info in Review Paycheque, but super doesnt appear on payslips. How can I in

John Herbert
John Herbert Member Posts: 5
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I can see Superannuation information in Review Paycheque, but super doesnt appear on payslips. How can I included super in their payslips? Thanks

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2020
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited July 2019
    Look in this window in Manage Payroll items, This is my setup and super shows on my payslips, just a stab in the dark
  • John Herbert
    edited July 2019
    Hi, Thanks for the feed back but my super is already setup this way. 

Much appreciated :)
  • Kris_Williams
    edited July 2019
    This was some information from Robert Smeallie in a previous post, don’t know if you’ve searched the forum You need to add the Superannuation fund not just in the Employee Info but also in the Payroll section of Reckon. Try clicking on the Employee Centre icon, then double-click the employees name, and in the Edit Employee window, in the Change tabs selection click Payroll and Compensation Info, then select the Super button on the bottom right hand side of the window to open the Super Details dialog box for the Employee and make sure that the name of the Super Fund is showing in the Fund Name field and the APRA Fund radio button is selected.
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Hi John.  Has the problem only just occurred or has it been going on for a long time?
    When you have setup the Super items, have you done this through ?Employee Centre> Employee> Payroll and Compensation Info? then clicking on the ?Super Details ?tab or doing it some other way?  On the face of it, there are no settings that I am aware of which need to be ticked to ensure that the information appears on pay slips as it is a mandatory requirement.  The only thing that I can think of is that your setup has not been done correctly.
    John L G
  • John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I also saw that Robert Smeallie post, but it seemed to be talking about just the name not showing up, whereas John seems to be indicating that nothing is showing at all.  Despite that, both Critters222 and I are drawing attention to the correct setup for Super as the area to look at and I suspect that this is where the problem is.
    John L G
  • John Herbert
    edited July 2019
    Hi John and Critters222,
    Thanks for your responses.
    I have all employees setup already, as you have both suggested and the information still does not find its way to the payslip. I guess I need to talk to Reckon to find out what the problem is.

Cheers, :)