STP: instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetail requires property "TotalGross", instance.PayrollEvent.Payr

Options
Carol_9395371
Carol_9395371 Member Posts: 33
edited June 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
STP Error: instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetail requires property "TotalGross", instance.PayrollEvent.PayrollDetail requires property "TotalPAYG"
This is 2nd pay week for uploading.  I have read the KB article but want to make sure that I am doing the right thing.  I have exported the file as Update Event, but on attempting to upload to GovConnect I am given the above message.  Please help.
Reckon Accounts Plus 2019 with tax table update. 
Only 3 options Full File Replacement, Update Event or Finalise year.

Comments

• Carol_9395371
    edited July 2019
    Options
    PS Saving as Full File Replacement I get success, but then on submitting it asked what payroll run I want to replace.  That will not work!
  • Carol_9395371
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I get it now!  You don't tick any option!  Had success.  Not sure this is anywhere in the video.  Let me know if anything is different.  I am now "pending"!
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Options
    thats correct - a normal ordinary pay run is - tick nothing!  :)
  • Carol_9395371
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I had not watched the You Tube and it is very clear there.  Sorry to bother you all and thank you for confirming I am a bit of an idiot sometimes!
  • Trish Bignall
    Trish Bignall Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I've had the same problem.  You have to tick one or the other.  Doesn't give you the option to bypass.

• Carol_9395371
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Can't help you if that is the case.  Not ticking anything works well for me.  It was trying to tick something that was the problem.  As far as I understand from the replies to me above, tick nothing is what you do after your first STP run.  Only use the options when it is relevant, such as Year End (30th June).