POS Promotion Receipt Layout

Di_9337847
Di_9337847 Member Posts: 29
edited June 2020 in Point of Sale
Hi everybody,
We are running POS desktop and havent used the 'Promotions' function but would like to.

I noticed whilst fiddling that when we use promotion items the dicount is shown at the bottom of the receipt in one bulk figure rather than on individual items.

Here is an example
Each air conditioner is discounted by 25% of our normal sell price, I would like the discount to show below each item as 25% and the discount $ value rather than just one lump sum.
Is this possible?

Appreciate any assistance.
Cheers
Di

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    When you complete the transaction it should give you the details you are after?  See the example below?

below> 
  • Di_9337847
    edited August 2019
    Hi Linda,
    Thanks for your response, I would prefer that the discount is listed under each item

Microsoft Office 2016 Standard Edition $1210.00
         25% discount $302.50
         Upgrades the system memory to 8GB $290.40
         25% discount $72.60

It would be a lot tidier and easier for the customer to understand than a list of sales and a list of discounts which is what I am getting at the moment.

Might have to be a call to Reckon which I was trying to avoid.
    Thanks again.
    Di

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    My feelings are that I am pretty certain its not possible - I checked all the function settings that could relate to promos and there is nowhere to make any types of selections - so my suggestion if you  really don't like the way its handled - is to process the sales as separate transactions...  which seems cumbersome...  I do know that you can print labels that show the original price and the discounted price... so if you really wanted to you could run off labels and attach these to the items in a way that you can remove the labels and put them on/with the dockets?
  • Di_9337847
    edited August 2019
    Hi Linda,
    As always I appreciate your help.  I think you may be correct, although when I get some time I will follow up with Reckon.
    Your suggestion of the labels with alternate pricing may be a workaround for us, thank you for the suggestion.
    Cheers
    Di