Remove ABN from GOV CONNECT Subscription

Joanne_10112686
Joanne_10112686 Member Posts: 15
edited October 2019 in Accounts Hosted
I have added an ABN to my Reckon GOVCONNECT that I don't need to be there.  I was only adding this to step through the procedure and write notes, so I could help someone do this.  How can an ABN be removed? Thankyou

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited August 2019
    What is the ABN you've registered and is the email address of the Reckon Portal account the same email address registered to your Community account?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Khanh
    Khanh Member Posts: 21
    edited September 2019

Hi Rav

I have setup 3 company on Reckon and 3 GovConnect.
    I have successfully Sent to GovConnect STP and got processed!
    But I have issues with other 2 company:

1) I think I got mixed up when adding 2 Reckon One accounts, so can I might have added employees and pay runs wrong way around as I can't anywhere the ABN when registered, can I change over the ABN of the 2 company (2 & 3)? It would take very long time add employees and pay runs again. Or can I export and import employees etc details from one to other if ABNs cannot be changed around?

2) When I added the GovConnect for the third company (3), there is error below:

so I just tested by using different GST branch without knowing what it is, but it was added with "GST Branch 2". I can't send to GovConnect STP for both 2 & 3 maybe the conflict of ABNs ? Should company 3 with "GST Branch 2" removed?

Reckon portal email: khanhvegan@gmail.com
    ABN of Company 2:  83 626 264 668

Error message when attempt to Send to GovConnect STP:
    "An error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the API."

Maybe the ABNs in Book Settings might have caused the conflicts?

Regards
    Khanh
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Hi Khanh,
    I'm going to start with point 2.) first;
    In regard to the error that you were receiving preventing you from registering the ABN, I've sorted that now so you'll be able to register it in GovConnect successfully. I've also removed the GST Branch 2 registration.

Now, in regard to point 1.)
    Just so I understand this correctly, do you mean you've entered in employees & pay runs into Reckon One for Dinh Hoang Ltd when it should have been for Lavender Beauty & vice versa?
    Unfortunately, if this is the case, its going to involve re-entering the data correctly I'm sorry to say. While Reckon One has the ability to export lists such as Employee Lists - Payroll etc, you cannot import this into another book at this stage.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Khanh
    edited September 2019
    Hi Rav

Thank you for removing GST Branch 2 registreation! Also now I have sucessfully registered the mentioned ABN with GovConnect STP, and the pay run has been sent. It seems that I have entered data into the correct ABN.

Regarding to other ABN: 83 626 264 668 (Dinh Hoang Pty Ltd), I still had this error below:

Could you help to remove or fix this error, so I can sent pay runs to ATO.

Regards
    Khanh
  • Rav
    edited September 2019
    Good to hear we're heading in the right direction Khanh,
    In regard to that specific message, its usually due to incorrect or missing data in your Reckon One book which isn't immediately apparent.
    I'd recommend checking out this Knowledgebase article and working your way through the fields listed -
    An error occurred submitting single touch payroll details to the API

• Khanh
    edited September 2019
    Hi Rave
    I went through the setup data again as per the link above, not sure what was it, maybe the address state dropdown selection... but it works now! Thank you!
    Regards
    Khanh
  • Khanh
    edited October 2019
    Hi Rav

A month ago you helped me to fix an error (refer above, point 2.).
    Now I have the same error as screenshot below with another company which I am trying to setup GovConnect:

Could you help to fix it again at your earliest convenience.

Many thanks
    Khanh

• Rav
    edited October 2019
    Should be ok for you to register now Khanh

Cheers

• Khanh
    edited October 2019
    Many thanks Rav! It works fine now!
    Cheers
    Khanh