ABN incorrect on STP app

KevinKevin Member Posts: 5
edited December 2019 in Single Touch Payroll App
The ABN on my STP app is incorrect there were three options on the list that met my search crtiera of Fleet Observer but the first two said they were taken and these had the correct ABN. The correct ABN is 52 610 718 502, not as is shown on my app 80141328967.

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,107 Administrator
    edited September 2019
    Hi Kevin,
    Sorry I replied to your other thread before seeing this one. I've deleted the ABN from the app account now so please logout of the app and log back in. You will be asked to go through the ABN registration process again.
  • KevinKevin Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2019
    Hi Rav

The problem still ramains the ABN I want to select are saying they are already registered that is Fleet Observer Telematics Pty Ltd ABN 52610718502 or Fleet Observer ABN 52610718502. Can you unlock them.

Thanks

Kevin
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,107 Administrator
    edited September 2019
    Hmmm you're right. There looks to be a problem with the registration of this ABN in your system. I've just fixed that up now so you should be good to go on registering now.

Also, just so I'm on the same page, was this ABN the subject of your other thread (here) as well or is that separate?
  • KevinKevin Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2019
    Hi Rav

Thanks for doing this, I can confirm I am able to use the correct ABN now. Yes it was the same subject as the other thread.

I appreciate your prompt help.

Kevin
  • Rhonda FindlayRhonda Findlay Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2019
    hi Kevin - I have registered an incorrect ABN on my Reckon app....having trouble even logging into the community to lodge the issue. help! 
  • craig argentcraig argent Member Posts: 16

I have the same problem have no idea where the abn that is registered came from as nothing like what mine is ..... need help to change abn and have no contact to do so other than the reckon community.... I entered all my pay runs and all errors due to incorrect abn ..... need someone from reckon to correct it please

This discussion has been closed.