Do the support partners really exist ?

hotkiwi
hotkiwi Member Posts: 12
edited May 2020 in Reckon One
Hi
I wanted some real professional help with properly setting my Reckon One subscription per July 1. There Are 27 endorsed partners in Perth and immediate surroundings, as we can see on the Reckon website. In reality, after having contacted 18 (!!) of them, none was able to help me set it up, as they claimed they were no longer with Reckon, were too busy or just never answered, and on the phone I was sent to and from.
So, Reckon, update your partners list and there will probably be non in Perth.
I offered to pay any hourly rate they thought was appropriate, as I wanted to set it up properly, but the partner system just does not work. I gave up 18 out of 27 failures. Do not believe the other 9 are partners either.
Reckon, not good enough !

Comments

• Stella Carr
    Stella Carr Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2020
    You can call me on 0419 721464, Stella
  • Pam_7452899
    Pam_7452899 Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2019
    As the ReckonOne is online, can assist wherever located - happy to discuss your requirements on 02 6215 9710 or via email reception@ausmanagement.com.au 
  • hotkiwi
    edited February 2020
    Thanks all, will contact you. Kevin, I used the search function on the Reckon website and found 27 in Perth, but none accepted a job. I have STP going but would like to use the accountancy part of Reckpn One.
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Hi hotkiwi,
    Thanks for raising this. We've got a really strong contingent of Accredited Partners in the Perth/WA area so I'm a little surprised at your report. I know its an incredibly busy period for our Partners at the moment so perhaps immediate availability may have been limited. Admittedly, there were a couple of entries in the Partner Search that needed updating which we're doing now but I can assure you that we have a continuing strong & positive relationship with all of the Partners in the area.
    Its great to see you've already received offers from some of our awesome Partners above, they're certainly experts and I'd highly recommend having a chat. 

Cheers

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• hotkiwi
    edited February 2020
    Thanks Rav. Not much luck here in Perth still. So I will contact the partners above and they will probably work with teamviewer.
  • Jocelyn Hudson
    Jocelyn Hudson Accredited Partner Posts: 13 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited February 2020
    Hotkiwi,

Sorry only just seen you comment. I am in Perth and happy to assist. I wasn't one of the people you contacted. 
    If you would still like assistance from someone in Perth please let me know.
  • hotkiwi
    edited September 2019
    Thanks so much for your offer, Jocelyn. I have had help in the meantime. Your offer is greatly appreciated though as I felt really lost.