thinking of buying ipad mini, can I operate reckon hosted on it?

Cathy Moss Booth
Cathy Moss Booth Member Posts: 22
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I use Reckon Hosted. Will it operate on Ipad mini?

Comments

• Cathy Moss Booth
    edited September 2019
    Thanks Kevin.
    Could you tell me why you would get android? I have a macbook air.
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    I use an iPad often to access my files on Hosted, but usually just to look things up. It is a little difficult to work on from the iPad mini. I also have an iPad Pro large screen and that is easier, but any real work is done from my computer
  • Cathy Moss Booth
    edited September 2019
    Thank you Kris, your info is very helpful. I have been using hosted since it launched, and was thinking that if an iPad  worked well it would be worth the investment for travelling. Will stick with the computer. Cheers
  • Liam Francisco
    Liam Francisco Member Posts: 20
    edited October 2019
    Hi kevin it states in their information page that you can run your business from anywhere on a PC, Mac or Tablet. It used to work fine from my I Pad but lately the keyboard has disappeared and it is very difficult to use from it. Not sure why they changed it but they need to add the keyboard feature back instead of having to use the clipboard all the time.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited October 2019
      3 finger tap on iPad will bring the keyboard back, at least it works on mine
  • Liam Francisco
    edited October 2019
    Thanks Kris, I used chrome on my iPad and it worked fine, just seems to be safari.
  • Liam Francisco
    edited October 2019
    Hi Kevin I use my iPad probably 90 percent of the time as I can’t get to our desktop when I have to do most of my work (the joys of having 4 kids) and I normally do not have a problem, I just tried chrome on it and it worked fine so must be a safari issue.
  • Liam Francisco
    edited October 2019
    Hi Kris, that worked, never heard of that before Thank you
  • Kris_Williams
    edited October 2019
    I think it had to do with IOS 13, glad it worked for you