Product Key Invalid - Reckon Accounts Plus 2019

Options
Franko
Franko Member Posts: 5
edited September 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
Hi Rav,
I am getting the same product key is invalid message with Reckon accounts plus 2019. Is there a patch for it? Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: Product Key Invalid when uploading STP report??.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hey Franko,
    I've split your post into its own thread here to differentiate it from the Payroll Premier conversation.

In regard to this message with Reckon Accounts, this will come up if you're not using a current edition of Reckon Accounts compatible with STP. One thing to check though, have you installed the latest tax table update for your 2019 edition?

If you have a eligible subscription, you'll find it in the Members Area by logging in with your Customer ID & PIN or alternatively from our Downloads page here

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Franko
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    I have checked my edition and it is Reckon Accounts Plus 2019 Release R2 and the tax table is 1920282. In the tax table upgrade guide there was mention of  release R2P and mine is simply R2.
    So I think my version should be compatible with STP.
    Regards, Franko
  • Franko
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    Do you have any more ideas on how I can get STP working. Would it be any use me uploading an STP file for you to look at it?
    Regards, Franko
  • Franko
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    One of your colleagues quickly found me the solution. In the record of Company details Reckon had recorded the ACN instead of the ABN. Once this was corrected, all went smoothly. This knowledge should be spread more widely.
    Regards, Franko

can this be marked problem solved