Tax Invoice emails failing to send

Options
Wallina
Wallina Member Posts: 23
edited December 2019 in Reckon One
Tax Invoices are failing to be emailed. Comes up with "An unexpected Error occ.x" Have tried with different browsers and the same things occurs.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Thanks for this Wallina,
    I've reported this to our Reckon One team and we're investigating.

I'll let you know more info as soon as I hear word on progress.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi Wallina,
    The team are still working on this but just a quick update, even though this error message appears on-screen the email is still sent from Reckon One. It doesn't appear in the email history either but we're working on getting all of that sorted at the moment.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Wallina
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav, appreciate the update.

• Karen Land
    Karen Land Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Has this issue been resolved yet mine is doing the same?
  • Rav
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hi Wallina and Karen,
    Yes I've received confirmation that this issue is now resolved.

If you encounter the same error today please let me know.

Thanks for your patience guys and apologies for the hassle.
    Cheers

• Wallina
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Thanks Rav, appreciate your prompt response to this issue... will let you know if it occurs again :)

• Melissa Allen
    Melissa Allen Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,

I am having issues with invoices failing to email for just one customer?  I have got the email address correct and they are able to receive other emails from me, but for some reason it will not send their invoices from Reckon one?