Personal Plus 2020 Update installed. How to request DVD?

Cliffov2
Cliffov2 Member Posts: 8

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Hi Cliffov2
    All our desktop-based software is available for download via the Members Area and as a result we no longer supply CD's/DVD's.

If you wish to have a physical copy, you can request this via our Customer Service team, please note however, there is a cost associated with this.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Cliffov2
    edited October 2019
    Thanks Rav. But why does the Upgrade site continue to say that a DVD will be forwarded if the user requests? Just wastes the user's time following a dead end,
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited October 2019
    Can you shoot me the link to the page you're seeing that on please mate. It may have been one that we've missed and I'll get it updated.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Cliffov2
    edited October 2019
    Can't find it now. It came up during the ugrade process.
  • Andrew Christie
    Andrew Christie Member Posts: 149
    edited October 2019

Hi Rav,

It comes up in the member's area when you sign in...

regards

Andrew
  • Andrew Christie
    Andrew Christie Member Posts: 149
    edited October 2019

Hi Cliff,
    I figured this would be the case so I have downloaded the ZIP file and saved it on the PC just in case I needed to re-install.

cheers
    Andrew