how do i zero my pay runs on my app to be able to re-enter on reckon desk top

Options
Julie_10299330
Julie_10299330 Member Posts: 4
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
in need your help asap, 
really need to Zero my pay runs on app asap. so i can start  doing this on my Reckon desk top

Comments

• Kwikbooks (Professional Partner)
    Kwikbooks (Professional Partner) Member Posts: 824 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Julie

More information, the app is to send to STP for micro employers, you do the pays manually or non-integrated software and upload via app to ato.

Are you now trying to set up hosted back to 1July for the pays you have already done this financial year?
  • Julie_10299330
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi,
    At the moment we are doing the pays through Reckon Desktop and manually sending STP through the app. 
    As our staff numbers are climbing, I am wanting to no Send STP's on Reckon Desktop. 
    I have been on the phone to the Reckon help line for assistants. they have told me I need to zero all my totals on the app before I can re-enter them from YTD on my Reckon desktop. 
    They cannot assist or direct me on how I can zero the pay runs on the app.
    So I am needing your help to assist me with zeroing all my pay runs on my app.
    TIA
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Julie,
    You can do this in the app by creating an adjustment.
    Pay Run screen > blue + symbol > New Adjustment

For example, if you have submitted a total of $1000.00 gross pay, $100.00 tax & $25.00 super for Employee A you can 'zero' this creating an adjustment for -$1000.00 gross pay, -$100.00 tax and -$25.00 and send it through from the app.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Julie_10299330
    edited November 2019
    Options
    do I have to do this for each pay run or can I do it together as 1 adjustment?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited November 2019
    Options
    You can enter one adjustment for the TOTAL amount that has been sent through.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Julie_10299330
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hi Rav,
    I am just doing my adjustments now. I cant seem to them for the total amount. so I am doing it employee at a time.
    could you please instruct me to be able to do it for the total of each run,
    Thanks