USA Share Prices not downloading since upgrading to Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2020.

Trevor Los
Trevor Los Member Posts: 4
USA Share Prices not downloading since upgrading to Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2020. This happened with the update 2 years ago and took some time to rectify. Probably the same issue

Comments

• Trevor Los
    edited November 2019
    Thanks Diver Dave – that seems to have worked but will reserve final judgement until markets open again and further Australian prices available to download. Interestingly, I already had qwutil.dll version 25.1.1.16 (the version available from the KB download) in a downloads folder on my computer so must have used it before. The version that came with Reckon Accounts 2020 was 28.1.1.13 - go figure!
  • Trevor Los
    edited November 2019
    Dave
    This fix worked fine for a week or two, then stopped getting US Share Prices again. So, I tried reversing the process, putting the 28.1.1.13 version of the file back again in case Reckon suddenly had that version of the file talking to servers again - no joy. I can not see any other similar complaints or solutions. What do you reckon to do next?
  • Trevor Los
    edited November 2019
    Thanks Dave - that is effectively what I have done the last couple of weekends. I have been thinking lately that Reckon Accounts is getting to be quite an old product with little done to update it annually (other than tax tables) and it is high time Reckon put some real effort into it to warrant their ongoing subscription fees. Had a bit of a look at alternatives - nothing jumping out as yet.