Converting QBW to QDF files

Graham Spiers
Graham Spiers Member Posts: 7
edited November 2019 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
I am using Reckon Accounts Accounting 2017 and would like to go over to Accounts Personal Plus 2020 but the file extension are different. Is it possible to do this and how.
I am after a simple program that I just need to input bank statement entries and do a profit and loss sheet

Comments

• Datarec_ReckonLtd
    Datarec_ReckonLtd Reckon Staff Posts: 1,039 Reckon Staff
    edited November 2019
    Graham,

Reckon Accounts Accounting (business range) is a different product to the Reckon Accounts Personal Plus (personal range) hence the different file extensions.

Based on your requirements:

"I am after a simple program that I just need to input bank statement entries and do a profit and loss sheet"

Option 1:
    You can keep your historical records in the existing Reckon Accounts Accounting 2017 data file.
    You can start a brand new data file in Reckon Accounts Personal Plus.

Option 2: recommended
    You can keep your historical records in the existing Reckon Accounts Accounting 2017 data file.
    You can start a brand new Reckon One subscription

Option 3: 
    You can start a brand new Reckon One subscription
    You can request a Reckon data migration service to recreate a sub-set of your data in Reckon One

Option 4: 
    You can request a Reckon data migration service to recreate a sub-set of your data in Reckon Accounts Personal Plus 2020

Regards,

Data Recovery Team