Super

AlexAlex Member Posts: 9
edited November 2019 in Single Touch Payroll App
Hi everyone, I'm using Reckon app to do my STP. I have a employee earned less than$450 in a month. So I don’t think I need to pay super for her. But when I trying to lodge the date for that week. It’s always shows error and rejected by ato . Is any one could help me with this?

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,781 Administrator
    edited November 2019
    Hi Alex,
    What is the error message you are receiving back from the ATO when you send your submission through?
  • AlexAlex Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 9,781 Administrator
    edited November 2019
    Thanks for that. Ok so the problem here is that the figure entered into the super field is more than 2 decimal places ie. $114.393 which is listed in the error message.
    What you need to do is get this number back to a valid 2 decimal place number.

You can do this by creating an adjustment in the app, in the payrun screen click the blue + symbol and select 'New Adjustment'.
    An example, you could enter something like 0.007 in the super field for this employee, this would bring that figure up to $114.40 which is a 2 decimal place number.
    That's just an example, you can enter anything you like as long as it brings it back to a valid 2 decimal place number.
  • AlexAlex Member Posts: 9
    edited November 2019
    Hi Rav, I double checked the figure I entered, I only have two decimal place there. May be I made a mistake like I should not put the new figure in but just the differences need to adjust ? But until now I already made many times change and all of them been rejected. So I have no idea how much i need to adjust now. Is there any way I can see the figure Ato already have? so I can make the change according to that .And the attached photo is the original lodgement rejected by atoimage