is there a way to print advertising on the back of our invoices from Reckon

Gillian_9673196
Gillian_9673196 Member Posts: 53
edited April 2020 in Reckon Accounts (Desktop)
We would like to be able to print specials, other services provided, product updates etc on the reverse of our invoices.  Is there a way to do this please?  Reckon Accounts Premier Edition 2016.

Comments

• Reece Harper
    Reece Harper Member Posts: 14
    edited April 2020
    First this would be a printer feature, which i s printing duplex. The constraints is the invoice should only be one page. If  invoice is 2 pages this will not work.    Make the 2nd page do your ads..  If reckon cant do this, our report engine in CreataCRM can do  this. http://www.creatacrm.com.au/reckonhosted_toolbox.html  our report designer  info is http://www.creatacrm.com.au/reporting.html 
  • Diane W
    Diane W Member Posts: 41
    edited April 2020

Hi Gillian, we would print the information/specials/product updates etc on sheets of A4 paper first, flip the paper over and put back into the printer tray.  Then when printing the Invoices from Reckon, single sided only, they would print onto the sheets of paper we had already printed up.  It worked for us.  Good luck. 

• Gillian_9673196
    edited May 2018
    Thank you
  • Gillian_9673196
    edited May 2018
    Thank you
  • Robert Smeallie_9600650
    Robert Smeallie_9600650 Member Posts: 83
    edited May 2018
    Hi Kevin and Gillian,

My suggestion would be to create company stationery with any advertising on one side of the page, using say Microsoft Office Publisher or Word, then keeping those pages separate, only to be used when doing an Invoice Print Run and selecting print one side only when you do. Reckon like many other accounting programs wasn't designed to create advertising content beyond a brief message in a text box at the bottom of an Invoice.

Robert Smeallie
  • Robert Smeallie_9600650
    Robert Smeallie_9600650 Member Posts: 83
    edited May 2018
    Kevin,

I am a bit of a distance away from Geelong and there would be local printers here (even OfficeWorks) who could do it.

Robert
  • Sheryl_10313093
    Sheryl_10313093 Member Posts: 57
    edited April 2020
    Can anyone advise how to do this as we don't print our invoices.  They are all emailed.  I would like to be able to send our terms along with the invoice.