Processed payroll in Payroll Premier, run the STP report and it has missed about 20 employees of the

Kylie_9377946
Kylie_9377946 Member Posts: 78 ✭✭
edited May 2020 in Payroll Premier
Processed payroll in Payroll Premier, run the STP report has missed some employees off. Have gone through the file and found about 20 employees have been missed? All other weeks it has been fine. Anyone know why or how I can fix this?

Comments

• Jay Jay Li
    Jay Jay Li Alumni Posts: 36
    edited May 2020
    Hi Kylie, 
     sounds like you might have a data corruption on your hand, Please rebuild the data file and try generate the STP export again, if you still have missing employees after the rebuild, you might need to delete the pay run and reprocess the pay run. 
  • Cheryl Medley
    Cheryl Medley Member Posts: 104
    edited February 2020

Also check that you have all the employee details in correctly. The tax file numbers without spaces, their DOB, Super details - all of those things. Another problem I had earlier was that my clients' phone numbers had to be without spaces. Just check that your business phone is without spaces. Cheers
  • Kylie_9377946
    edited February 2020
    Thank Jay, what selections do you suggest to rebuild the data file? Also if data does go missing how will I know what has disappeared after running the rebuild?
  • Cheryl Medley
    Cheryl Medley Member Posts: 104
    edited February 2020
    Save everything first into a separate backup - not the automatic one that Payroll Premier has. Then  run all your reports with what you have. When you do rebuild (several times!!!), you can check what's in the data against your written reports.
  • Kylie_9377946
    edited February 2020
    Thanks Cheryl.