LOGGING INTO RECKON HOSTED GOES TO SECURE LANDING

Sharon Schneider
Sharon Schneider Member Posts: 12
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I am trying to log into Reckon accounts hosted ( have previously on this computer)  I can open log on to accounts hosted and put in my user id and password but it goes straight into the secure landing page
https://hosted.reckon.com/Secure/Landing.aspx   and I cant get into the accounts from here and open up my data files.   Is this a problem with my computer settings or something. I have been trying for ages to log in with no avail.  
Can you advise any suggestions 

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    Just logged in from iPad using Safari and PC using Firefox 
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Hi Sharon,
    What is the URL of the page you have logged in FROM? Is it https://hosted.reckon.com/ or something else? Can you please try logging in using that link and confirm if you're able to get in normally.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sharon Schneider
    edited May 2020
    Hi Rav,  I clicked on from your link and it takes me straight to this https://hosted.reckon.com/Secure/Landing.aspx  every time.    still cant get in to open files

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    When I click on that link it takes me to hosted.reckon.com with the login window, and I f I click on your link ending in aspx it takes me to the same login window
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Hi Sharon,
    Which internet browser are you using? Can you please clear your browser cache and cookies and then retry. 
    Also, can you please test accessing Hosted on an alternate browser and confirm what is happening for you.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Sharon Schneider
    edited March 2020
    Yes it works fine on my two work office computers, i am trying to do wages for a client at home today due to Melbourne having a public holiday and my home computer wont log in.  I have had this problem for a month or so.  I believe it might be permissions or security on this computer.  tried deleting cache and cookies still to no avail

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited March 2020
    What Browser are you using?
    Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited March 2020
    If i click on your link above,it takes me to the normal log-in page.
    Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Sharon Schneider
    edited March 2020
    Google chrome,
    tried in Edge also same - 
    cleared again and closed everything down and re loaded still defaults over to landing page
  • GerryWinter
    edited March 2020
    If you want me to have a look call me on 0418907140
    Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

• Sharon Schneider
    edited March 2020
    Updated computer cleared cache, cleared cookies,  opened in Chrome & Edge on this computer and still reverts to landing page.  Can you do team viewer and have a look or suggest anything else.  It is just on this computer,  working of husband laptop now and its fine, just harder.  So i can least do my work from home

• Kris_Williams
    edited March 2020
    Have you tried disabling your internet security and then giving it a try?