How do I open an existing company for the first time in Reckon Hosted when moving from Reckon deskto

Barbara de Waard
Barbara de Waard Member Posts: 3
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I've just moved from Reckon desktop to Reckon Hosted and can't open an existing company because there's nothing in My Live (Q:) when I select Open a Company or My Backup (B:) when I try to restore a backup copy.  I can't find them on my PC either to copy a file to.

Comments

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    You have to upload your file to the q drive, the qbw, or the backup using the floating toolbar in Reckon Hosted and pressing arrow up and navigating to the file on the computer Happy to walk you through it if you prefer, you can ring me
  • GerryWinter
    GerryWinter Accredited Partner Posts: 1,204 Personal Range Expert Personal Range Expert
    edited March 2020
    Kris is right, if you want I can log into your computer and help you work thru it.
    call me on 0418907140
    Gerry

Gerry id 6376

Gerhard Winter

Ph. 0418907140

Reckon Store Next Door

"Always at your Service"

Email: gwinter0808@gmail.com

• Barbara de Waard
    edited March 2020
    Hi Kris

Thank you for helping.  How do I get to the floating toolbar in Reckon Hosted?
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    There should be a little red symbol of a toolbox in the screen,  click on it and it will open up and show the arrows for uploading and downloading
  • Barbara de Waard
    edited March 2020
    Hi Kris, found and sorted now, thank you.