keying reoccurring expenses and invoices

Carleen
Carleen Member Posts: 33
edited May 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Good morning i am using Accounts Hosted and would like some help to set up memorized/reoccurring expenses and invoices please. If someone could supply step by step instructions on how to set them up i would appreciate it. Cheers

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Hi Carleen,
    There are some really good step by step guides on memorised transactions in the Reckon Accounts Hosted help menu; Help > Reckon Accounts Help.

Just type in memorised transactions in the search bar.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited May 2020
    In a nutshell - With the transaction you wish to memorise on the screen press ctrl M and fill in the details, how often, automatically, give it a name. Still a good idea though to run through the steps in help as Rav suggested
  • Carleen
    edited March 2020
    Thanks Rav, i was reading the help menu but was having a hard time getting my head around it. I think i understand it now
  • Carleen
    edited March 2020
    Cheers Kris, just took me a while to get my head around it.