ETP not showing in STP in Reckon Hosted

Sarah Johnston
Sarah Johnston Member Posts: 33
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted

HI,  Hoping someone can help me, my ETP is not showing up in the STP, for any of my terminated employees.  I have done a "final event" and it is still not showing. Is anyone else having the same problems?  Thanks Sarah

Comments

• John Graetz
    John Graetz Member Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    HI Sarah.  Have you physically terminated the employees in Reckon?  Saw one like this on Friday and when the termination date was entered, it showed up.
    John L G
  • Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    And further to this Sarah - are you doing the final pay process in 2019 R2?  if not, this would explain why those terminated previously arent showing up?
  • Sarah Johnston
    edited July 2019

Hi,  Thanks John yes they have been physically terminated in Reckon.  Not using the 2019R2 yet as my figures wont balance.  I am on the phone to Reckon at the moment and they are telling me that I don't need to report this????  Pretty sure we need to.

I have also done a "final pay event" for those employees and it still has not split the amounts :(
  • Sarah Johnston
    edited July 2019
    I am now being told that i need to produce three pay slips for one termination pay.
    1 pay slip for normal hours, 1 pay slip for Annual Leave Termination and 1 pay slip for ETP
  • Robyn Kelly (Partner)
    Robyn Kelly (Partner) Accredited Partner Posts: 473 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    Did you enter a "Release Date" in the employee information tab?
  • Sarah Johnston
    edited July 2019
    Yes they are now telling me to raise 3 pay slips for every different components to make it work
  • Tanya Briggs
    Tanya Briggs Accredited Partner Posts: 75 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2020
    ETPS aren't included in the STP regime, we were told yesterday.  You still need to issue the ETP Statement to the employee rather than lodge it with the final STP for the year.
  • Sarah Johnston
    edited July 2019
    Thanks everyone, all fixed now after three days on the phone to Reckon :)
  • Sarah Johnston
    edited July 2019

HI Tanya,  not sure what you mean about the ETP's not included in STP?  After three days on the phone to Reckon, I have now been able to put my ETP's into the STP portal and it does split the amount.  I am not supplying employee's with anything as it will all go through the STP.
  • Tanya Briggs
    Tanya Briggs Accredited Partner Posts: 75 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited July 2019
    No worries, I must have the wrong end of the stick.

• Deanne Grainger
    Deanne Grainger Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    Hi Sarah, please can you explain what you did to process the termination pay. We have pay in lieu of notice, unused annual leave and unused long service leave to process. I just tried the helpline and there is a 45 minute wait!! any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
    D
  • Fiona Christoff
    Fiona Christoff Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2020
    Hi Sarah I too need some help with the ETP process and Reckon Hosted.  Are you able to share you steps here please?
  • Sarah_9761386
    Sarah_9761386 Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2020

Does anyone know how it is fixed? Could you please share with us? Thank you.
  • Sarah Johnston
    edited July 2020
    Hi Sarah, you need to terminate all employees from 1st July 2019 to 30 June 2020 via the termination wizard and then re run your end of year. Good luck
  • Tian Lan
    Tian Lan Member Posts: 50

Hi Sarah,

Can you please share how you fixed the issue? I have the same problem with the reckon business premier, the ETP is not showing on the payment summary and the STP file.

Thanks

Linda