QBO file always says transactions are not available - but works for all previous months

Steve B
Steve B Member Posts: 50
edited March 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have been doing my import bank statements for the last 3 months and Dec 2019 and Jan 2019 worked perfectly with the QIF file being converted and so on.  However my Feb 2020 does not work.  It continues to say there are no transactions to date 29/02/2020.  

I contact Support and they are not helpful at all.  Spent 40 minutes and they could not work out why and then wanted me to pay money to have Reckon Data to support me.

Can someone tell me what to do to fix this problem.  I have not had issues with any other month.  

Comments

• Steve B
    edited March 2020
    Thank you Kevin for your reply. I totally agree with you that the technical staff at Reckon are inexperienced in this. I spent over 1 hour with this one person who accessed my computer remotely and he was asking me how to do certain things. He had limited knowledge. At reaching my point of frustration I disconnected his remote access and requested a Senior Tier 3 technician contact me. I too have been a reckon (quicken) customer since its conception in the early 1990s. Anyway I had Tier 3 technician call and did exactly as you said and the problem was fixed in 10 minutes. Your steps are exactly what he did. What is upsetting is Reckon staff should know their limitations and knowledge of the subject and when they are stuck they should move the support to the next level rather than spend all this time on what was clearly a technician with limited knowledge. Anyway thank you for your reply and support.
  • Steve B
    edited March 2020
    Appreciated. Out of curiosity are you a business owner, an accountant, book keeper?
  • Steve B
    edited March 2020
    Impressive. Glad to be of your acquaintance. If you are LinkedIn feel free to send me a friend request. Steve Baltzois