STP reckon mobile app

Options
Dom_10330501
Dom_10330501 Member Posts: 5
edited March 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Hi 
Just downloaded the mobile app and have hit a roadblock. I am at the setup two factor authentication screen which asks for a mobile number, but when I hit send code it comes up with  An Error occured invalid or missing data- please correct and try again.  I am at a lose here of what I may be doing wrong.

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi Dom,
    Are you entering a normal Australian mobile number? Also, are you entering it just numbers without any special characters like spaces, brackets etc.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Dom_10330501
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav yes its just a standard Australian number, no special characters.

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,392 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Hmmm that's odd, I haven't seen that happen before. Which version of the app are you using? Android or iOS

Either way, can you do me a favour and uninstall the app from your phone and restart your phone and then reinstall it.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Dom_10330501
    edited March 2020
    Options
    iOS Have tried again same error still coming up.