STP - ATO Status Error Message when reporting STP

Options
Jo Marshall
Jo Marshall Member Posts: 10
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
When reporting a payrun from 3 weeks ago, we have a client who has received the following error.  ATO STATUS - ERROR Please click her to view ATO message.  ATO Message is 
ATO Messages 
The following error messages have been returned from the ATO and need to be reviewed. You may need to make changes in your accounting product before submitting again.  

Error message A fault has been detected within the agency processing systems, which was not related to system availability. Record the details of the message and contact the agency service desk. 
This error happened 3 weeks ago, but the next two payruns have been done and reported successfully to the ATO.  Any tips or suggestions on how to fix this?

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Jo,
    Thanks for raising this, its actually not an error message I've seen before so I'll need to check into it internally.
    In saying that, you've mentioned you've had successful submissions AFTER this particular one which means that your YTD balances have already been updated. You won't need to do anything with the older erroneous submission in this case.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Jo Marshall
    Jo Marshall Member Posts: 10
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Hi Rav
    Thankyou.  I did let our client know that everything  should be fine, however she was just concerned as it is staying in error state and wanted to know if that could be changed?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,389 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Unfortunately not Jo. Any submissions that have gone through to the ATO regardless of their result ie. Error, can't be removed as we're required to retain them.

It will stay on the list as it is but yes it will be fine since subsequent submissions have gone through successfully.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.