single touch payroll Reckon Accounts hosted error message

Christine_10538370
Christine_10538370 Member Posts: 7
edited April 2020 in Accounts Hosted
When submitting the fortnightly payroll I get the following error message 

'We were unable to process your submission because the file you wanted to replace has already been replaced'

Any idea how to solve this?

Thank you

Comments

• Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Hi Christine,
    Check out the info in this older thread which will explain why this message is appearing and how to solve it.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Christine_10538370
    edited April 2020
    Thanks so much Rav. It worked! Now I'm wondering if I should resubmit the ones with the error message - as the submission that did work was NOT a full file replacement. And when I submit the one next week, should I go back to choosing 'full file replacement'?
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited April 2020
    Hi Christine,
    There's no need to submit the older payruns, in fact I'd recommend you not do that.
    Since STP is reported on a YTD basis only, your next new successfully submitted payrun will update your balances automatically.

In regard to the next week's submission, don't choose 'Full File Replacement' unless you actually want to replace the last successful submission. If its just a new normal payrun that you want to send through then don't select ANY of the boxes in your accounting software ie. don't tick 'Update Event', 'Full File Replacement' etc and the file will be created as just a normal payrun file.

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Christine_10538370
    edited April 2020
    Thanks so much Rav :-)