how do I delete duplicate STP entry

Kate Lindrea
Kate Lindrea Member Posts: 6
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I have 2 duplicate entries in STP on Reckon Hosted, how do i delete the duplicates? 

Comments

• Linda ABC
    Linda ABC Accredited Partner Posts: 1,131 Accredited Partner Accredited Partner
    edited June 2020
    Do you mean you have duplicate Entity tiles for Gov Connect?  or do you have duplicate STP file uploads?
  • Kate Lindrea
    Kate Lindrea Member Posts: 6
    edited July 2019
    Duplicate STP file uploads ie @ uploads for 13/03
  • Linda ABC
    edited June 2020
    Hi Kate - you should be able to delete one of the files from the list, but dont worry too much - the files you uploaded after this date would have replaced the figures as only YTD totals are uploaded each time - so it matters not that you duplicated it.
  • Kerri
    Kerri Member Posts: 15
    edited September 2019
    Similar issue. I have submitted with "success" previous pay runs, but needed to amend a couple. I resubmitted via STP and now there are duplicate dates.
    Am I to assume the newer ones are just going to over-ride the older ones?
  • Linda ABC
    edited September 2019
    yes - each new payrun submitted - updates the YTD totals .... so nothing should be "doubled up"...
  • Lisa Jones_10583296
    Lisa Jones_10583296 Member Posts: 15
    edited April 2020
    I did a 3k payrun for jobkeeper Then thinking that was incorrect I did 2 x 1.5 k Payruns (putting most of the pay in allowance As I thought that was hot to report jobkeeper But now the ato said the first one was right But the second two have been accepted by the ato now And it looks like I paid 3 k extra though the allowances don’t show in the gross Point is there all made the same paydate all 3 of them And only the one larger pay is correct so I need to delete the other 2 but ato and quicken don’t seem to be able to help me image
  • Lisa Jones_10583296
    edited April 2020
    It looks like they all stayed on the ato site They’ve all been accepted all the same date the last 3 for April 22nd
  • Lisa Jones_10583296
    edited April 2020
    The 2 $113 ones need to be deleted (the bonus amount didn’t show in the gross either ) The 3k On my way! Needs to stay
  • Lisa Jones_10583296
    edited April 2020