Reckon hosted statements

Kris_Williams
Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
edited June 2020 in Accounts Hosted
I put my own email address in the bcc box for statements but they are not coming through

Comments

• Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 439 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    edited June 2020
    I did the same earlier in the day for some invoices and everything worked ok
  • Kris_Williams
    Kris_Williams Member Posts: 3,272 Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert Reckon Accounts Hosted Expert
    edited June 2020
    Did you do statements too?
  • Bruce
    Bruce Member Posts: 439 Professional Partner Professional Partner
    edited April 2020
    none today 
  • Kris_Williams
    edited April 2020
    The invoices have been working for a long time, but only setup the statements today and they are not working
  • Rav
    Rav Administrator, Reckon Staff Posts: 15,305 Community Manager Community Manager
    edited May 2020
    Hi Kris,
    Is this still occurring for you today for statements? 
    Are you aware if the main recipient of the statement also reported that they didn't receive the email?

Are your other emails still coming through from Hosted when you BCC yourself in?

ℹ️ Stay up to date with important news & announcements for your Reckon software! Click HERE for more info.

• Kris_Williams
    edited May 2020
    Sorry for the delay it’s working now, client took a while to get back to me