Cosmic Bills bills Scanned to RAH coming soon !!!!

cosmic
cosmic Reckon Developer Partner Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭
edited July 2020 in Accounts Hosted
Cosmic Bills is already available  for Desktop version, we are now  working on to integrate to Reckon Hosted .

Reckon Hosted API it looks like has much improved and more improvement has been promised by API  gurus 
We  also working on extracting  Sales Order or Purchase Order PDFs from 3rd party source and sync to RAH 

For desktop Reckon Accounts we can extract bills with complex line items 30 bills in 5 minutes 
https://cosmicbills.com/welcome-to-cosmic-bills-for-reckon-accounts/

For further info call me on 0407068942 

Cosmic Accounting Group

Accountants and Tax Agents 22397009

Comments

• Charlene
    Charlene Member Posts: 27
    edited November 2019
    Hi, is the compatible with Reckon Account Enterprise? 
  • cosmic
    edited November 2019
    Yes fully and with Premier and RAH

Cosmic Accounting Group

• cosmic
    edited November 2019
    And we can do Class and job nos and we can also do mixed GSt free GST and GST: NCG NCF Much quicker than using iif where you need enter manually all info 1st then import . Call me to get more info

Cosmic Accounting Group

• Darren Brierley
    Darren Brierley Member Posts: 3
    edited May 2020
    I have integrated Cosmic Bills with our RAH and found that it integrates well.  I can upload multiple bills, select which Class to apply to and can select which accounts each item of invoice is to go to.
    I have spoken to Chandra, who has been very helpful.  He is currently programming  Cosmicbills to auto save each line item on an invoice to an account so that each time you load an invoice in you do not have to attach each line item to an account.  Handy when your invoice has 40 line items and they have to be assigned to different accounts in your P&L
  • Jerome Stojanovic
    Jerome Stojanovic Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020
    We also use Cosmic and it's been awesome. We have a construction company so line item matching is a big challenge for automated data entry for us but Cosmic is the only one we've seen that actually does it and works. Done over 10,000 bills so far.