Unable to log-in - email address IS correct

Angela BeltakisAngela Beltakis Member Posts: 3
edited May 29 in Single Touch Payroll App
Hello - I downloaded the app about a week ago and have lodged 1 payrun. I have gone to log in again and it is frequently cycling between entering my company name/ABN, saying that I am already registered, logging in (I have face id enabled), and going back to having to enter my company name again.I cannot get any further. I have seen several issues on the hub regarding this problem however they seem to be connected to an incorrect email address.I called your phone support number, not realising that is not available for the free app, however the helpful lady was at least able to tell me that my email address is correct. I have accessed the app several times in the last few days without issue.

My second question is that I have realised that i have made errors in my first entries. The year to date amounts included Jobkeeper amounts but I did know that they had to be entered separately. My first payrun amounts also included JobKeeper amount that were ot separately itemised. How do I go back and either correct these errors OR delete everything and start again?

My company name is Beltakis Pty Ltd and my email is [email protected]

Comments

• RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,107 Administrator
    edited May 7
    Hi Angela,
    Lets deal with the login side of things first. Can you let me know the ABN you've registered into the app please.
  • Angela BeltakisAngela Beltakis Member Posts: 3
    edited May 29
    Thankyou. Its 21058010807
  • RavRav Administrator Posts: 11,107 Administrator
    edited May 7
    Thanks Angela, I've had a look at your account and it looks good on my end so can I ask you to do me a favour and uninstall the STP app from your phone and then reinstall it from your app store. Try logging in again after this. 

On that note, are you using the iOS or Android version of the app?
  • Angela BeltakisAngela Beltakis Member Posts: 3
    edited May 7
    Thanks Rav, yes that worked thank you! I am using the IOS. Out of curiosity...if i purchase the Easy Payslip Payroll app, does all of my information transfer easily from the free app?

Now - how to start again/delete all/correct entries so that I can itemise my JobKeeper amounts? Again, I have only enetered 1 payrun (for 2 out of 4 employees). I have submitted Year To Date figures for all 4 employees that included JobKeeper amounts that weren't itemised.